1. Poster Instructions
- There is no size constraint for the e-poster, if you have difficult to decide one, then A1 size (594mm×841mm) is recommended.
- Please send the poster at .PDF format before September 25, 2020. The Poster would be updated on the conference website after pre-review and confirmation.
The Poster could design as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo and paper ID(MMBD****) should be clearly shown in the header
√ Title, presenter, and affiliation information should be well indicated;
√Attached is the Poster Sample for your reference.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered.
2. Best Poster Presentations Selection
- One best Poster presentation will be selected based on the Votes received on the website;
- This award consists of a certificate and free attendance to MMBD2021.
- Research Quality
- Poster Design
- All poster presentations will be updated on the conference website;
- Audience could select best poster presentations by clicking Vote for the Best Presentation, and Votes with the same IP would be counted only one time for each poster presentation;
- Three poster presentations will be selected based on the number of 'Votes’ till November 2, 2020.
- TPC members of MMBD2020 (Who will not deliver video presentation) will choose the best poster presentation among the three selected posters, and results will be demonstrated on the website on November 10, 2020.