In the era of big data, modern management is undergoing tremendous changes. 2020 International Conference on Modern Management based on Big Data (MMBD2020) was originally scheduled to be held during October 18th-21st, 2020 at Beijing, the capital city of China, to provide a high-level platform for experts and scholars all over the world to share their latest ideas of big data and management and foster the prosperity of the discipline.
However, due to the outbreak of COVID-19 around the world and for the safety of our participants, MMBD 2020 has been suggested to change from an on-site conference at Beijing, China to a virtual conference without any physical participation this year, to be held online via Microsoft Teams during October 18th-21st, 2020. Any inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted. Hope we could meet via face to face at the conference site of MMBD2021 next year, which is scheduled to be held at Quanzhou, China, support by the Business School of Huaqiao University based on that the situation of COVID-19 around the world become better and is under control next year.
The online MMBD 2020 consists of two parts:
1) Full paper publication in conference proceedings or journals;
2) Oral Presentation changes to a pre-registered video or PPT/PDF presentation with audio; Poster presentation requires a well-designed poster in PDF format. (How to join MMBD 2020 in MS Teams)
We would welcome scholars and researchers engaging in the related field to submit your manuscripts to MMBD and participate in MMBD to fully communicate with scholars and researchers from all over the world.
We cordially invite you to join us at the webinar of MMBD2020!
Time Countdown 0 days left
Abstract SubmissionSubmission Deadline: September 15, 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline:
September 15, 2020
Video/E-poster Presentation Deadline:
September 25, 2020
AwardingCongratulation to Two Best Oral Presenters from MMBD2020, who are awarded with the free registration to MMBD2021:
Dr. Xue Zhang (MMBD1031), East China University of Technology, China
Speech Title: Factors Influencing Farmers’ Willingness to Pay for Weather Index Insurance through Fuzzy-Set Qualitative Comparative Analysis: Insights from a Pilot in Jiangxi Province, China
Assoc.Prof. Omid M. Ardakani (MMBD1063), Georgia Southern University, USA
Speech Title: Options Valuation in a High-frequency World
Congratulation to One Best Poster Presenter from MMBD2020, who is awarded with the free registration to MMBD2021:
Dr. Phaninee Naruetharadhol (MMBD1011), Khon Kaen University, Thailand
Paper Title: Factors Affecting Mobile Banking Loyalty in Thailand
Publication GuidelinesAccepted full papers will be published in the upcoming MMBD 2020 conference proceedings in the book series Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications (FAIA) Indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, ACM Digital Library, Google Scholar, CPCI, etc. Indexing information could be found at http://www.frontiersinai.com/?q=indexing
Some excellent articles will be published in the following journals:
Production Planning & Control: The Management of Operations (IF=3.340)
Online ISSN: 1366-5871 ISSN: 0953-7287
Indexed by: ISI Science Citation Index®, SCOPUS and other databases.
Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management (IF=3.011)
Online ISSN: 1936-8631 ISSN: 1936-8623
Indexed by: SSCI (Social Sciences Citation Index), SCOPUS and other databases.
International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering (IJITWE)
Online ISSN: 1554-1053 ISSN: 1554-1045
Indexed by: EI (Elsevier Engineering Index), SCOPUS, Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) and other databases.
Supported Journals | Call for Papers
Below Journals are calling for papers for regular issue, if you are interested, please submit your full length paper to their submission system directly.
2. All the accepted papers for MMBD2020 conference proceeding have been published online by IOS Press in volume 329 of the book series of Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications with ISBN: 978-1-64368-120-7 (print) | 978-1-64368-120-7 (online). [October 16, 2020]
3. The detailed conference program is released online. Welcome to attend MMBD2020 webinar to deliver and watch presentations on live via Microsoft Teams during Oct. 18-21, 2020. [October 15, 2020]
4. Due to outbreak of COVID-19 and for the safety of our participants, MMBD 2020 will be held online (virtual conference without any physical participation). It is regrettable that MMBD2020 will not be held in Beijing, China this mid-October as originally scheduled. Any inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted. Hope we could meet via face to face at the conference site of MMBD2021 next year, which is scheduled to be held at Xiamen, China, support by the Business School of Huaqiao University based on that the situation of COVID-19 around the world become better and is under control next year. [August 20, 2020]
Related ConferenceThe 6th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Data Mining (FSDM2020)
November 13-16, 2020, Online Conference
Follow us onWechat: